- Product Description
A Folding Pocket Guide to Essential Outdoor KnotsKnots have three practical purposes – to attach a rope to another rope, to attach a rope to an object or to allow a rope to perform a function. All knots have multiple uses. This guide provides simplified step-by-step reference on how to tie the most popular outdoor knots including those used for boating, fishing, climbing and camping. Learn a variety of ways to tie on to a post or rail, join lines together, shorten ropes, stop a line from running, bind materials together and rig popular climbing and fishing knots. Laminated for durability, this lightweight, pocket-sized folding guide is an excellent source of portable information that can be used to solve a variety of outdoor challenges. Made in the USA.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express - average transit 1 to 6 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
I like very helpful thanks
Excellent guide! Started teaching my kids more knots. And there’s so many I didn’t know about that can be useful. Thank you!
I've purchased several products from SRO and the Outdoor Knots Guide is like all the rest; top notch. Thank you all.
Great overview of the various knots you would use in the outdoors. Good color photos/illustrations of the knots and how to tie them.