- Product Description
Specs: - Polyester - M.O.L.L.E Compatible - Fits small, hand held GPS and strobes - Fits Lensatic Compass - Hook & Loop lid closure with 1" side release buckle - Lid folds back and stays open with "hook & loop" - 2 inside tie-down loops - Grommet on bottom - 2.25" wide x 1.25" deep x 4" - 5" height (adjustable height) - Foliage Green color
NOTE: The Suunto Global Navagator MC-2G, K&R Alpin, and K&R M1 Sport Compasses do fit in this pouch. This also a great pouch to hold the Pathfinder Gun Adapters by Short Lane. (see pictures)
**Compasses & Gun Adapters pictured are NOT included
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
This is my second pouch that I have bought. The first one came with the fire kit. I like that it fits my military compass that I have used for over 30 years. It fits the compass and pace beads. I wear it on my leather belt and not with molle straps. The pouch is small and the plastic buckle closure is better than regular brass snaps that the military compass/first aid pouch has. I may invest in another pouch in the near future as I keep up dating my gear. Do recommend for the price and the quality.
I received this pouch with my fire making kit and I'm very pleased with it, it is made of top notch material and is put together nicely it fits my headlamp and extra batteries perfectly! I would definitely recommend this pouch!