- Product Description
- Cleaning/Care Info
- Warranty Info
Stainless Steel 25oz. Cup & Lid
The 25oz. Cup and Lid Set is truly a multipurpose piece of kit. Not only is it a cup for drinking, it's also cookpot, measuring cup, or a means to gather and melt snow or disinfect water. The cup handles have been upgraded to a heavier gauge and larger grip opening to allow for a gloved hand to easily grip the handles.
- 25oz Stainless Steel Cup with HEAVY DUTY "bat wing" handles
- Cup dimensions: 4 ½" tall, 3 ¾" diameter
- Cup graduations on the inside of the cup: 16oz, 20oz, 25oz and 500ml, 600ml, 700ml
- Nests nicely with The Pathfinder 32oz Bottle & Klean Kanteen 40oz Bottle.
- Weights - 7.1 oz (with lid)
Stainless Steel Cup Lid
- Strainer Holes
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Fits: The GEN3 Pathfinder 25oz Cup, The GEN2 Pathfinder 250z Cup, and the GSI Glacier Cup
- Set includes 1 cup and 1 lid
Backed by the Pathfinder Promise
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express - average transit 1 to 6 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
DO NOT use with bleach or cleaners that contain chlorine or chloride. These types of cleaners will stain and damage stainless steel. Do not let dirty water or cleaning solutions dry on your stainless steel; it can create a dull finish and potentially leave permanent stains. Some tap water can be harsh and leave spots or stains. Using these types of cleaning products will impact any implied product warranty.
We stand by the materials and manufacturing of our Pathfinder Branded Stainless Steel Products and back our them with a Pathfinder Promise Lifetime Guarantee which covers manufacturer's defects. If you feel any of your Pathfinder Stainless Steel products are defective, please fill out the form below. You may be asked to photograph your product or mail your product to our facility for review, so please keep the product until the claim is resolved.
*Please NOTE: If your product was damaged during transport, or prior to use, and you purchased the product from another retailer, online or brick and mortar, please return the product to the original place of purchase. If you do not live in the United States, we will direct you to a distributor near you to handle your claim.
Normal wear and tear, which includes dents and scratches, or misuse of product such as damage: e.g. freezing the bottle or placing a plastic cap in fire, are not covered. We will also not cover lost or stolen items.
If you purchased your Pathfinder product from a retailer, we recommend returning it to the retailer to avoid return shipping charges.
To file a warranty claim - click here
Stainless Steel 25oz. Cup & Lid
Just as with every piece of gea I've purchased from you guys, I'm very happy with it all. I've been slowly building up and upgrading all my camping/ shtf gear and teaching my 8yr old son when I have him about outdoor camping and survival. I'm more than happy and he's ecstatic with everything. Thank you for great products, shipping, and customer service. I will always keep coming back for more!
Quality equipment that is well build and a perfect lightweight minimalist cook set.
These products hold liquid. They’re heatable and washable. I like them.
I purchased the cup and lid along with the stove to go with my Stanley Cookpot set. All of it nests nicely together. If I decide to leave my cookpot at home, my 38 Ounce SS Nalgene nests nicely inside as well. Now to add a 24-ounce Grayl and I can concider my cook/water set complete.