- Product Description
- Warranty Info
The Pathfinder Survival Blanket is a super versatile blanket, a must-have for outdoor enthusiasts, hikers, and campers. It's small and compact and easily fits into almost any backpack or haversack. This lightweight survival blanket features a strong nylon outer layer coupled with an aluminum reflective layer on the inside.
The aluminum side reflects up to 90% of body heat. The blanket weighs only 12 ounces. It is 5' x 7' when fully deployed (packed size 12" x 9" x 2"). The aluminum side of the blanket can be used to reflect heat, create a radiant barrier or signal for help. The other side is made of durable nylon which can be used as a blanket, tarp or shelter.
- ALL-WEATHER BLANKET: This unique blanket features an aluminum reflective side that can be used to reflect heat, create a radiant barrier or signal for help. The other side is made of durable nylon which can be used as a blanket, tarp or shelter. It comes with a zipper storage bag.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: The blanket weighs less than a pound and will travel lightly in your backpack or haversack. The blanket measures 60" x 82" (Approx. 5 ft x 7ft)
- MANY USES: Can be used as a ground tarp, shelter, tent or emergency blanket when camping, hunting, or backpacking. Keep one in your truck or car.
- SUPER VERSATILE: Reflects heat, waterproof, windproof, compact, lightweight and durable
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
We are proud of the materials and quality that goes into each PATHFINDER product, and we back our products with a 12-month Workmanship Guarantee, which covers any manufacturer's defects. If you think any of your PATHFINDER products have a manufacturer defect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and you can expect to hear from us within 2-3 business days. You may be required to return the product to SELF RELIANCE OUTFITTERS for our quality assurance team to review, so please retain the defective product until the warranty claim is closed.
Please note: normal wear and tear, including but not limited to cuts, lost, stolen or misuse of product are not covered under our 12-month Workmanship Guarantee.
If you purchased your PATHFINDER product from another retailer, please return it to that retailer for the warranty claim.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I was surprised to see the bag. Missed that in description.
I bought the pathfinder survival blanket to replace my grabber survival blanket for use at my basic class. I've used it several times since then. It has held up to some abuse and the larger grommets are a huge plus.
Luv it! So many uses for this! Thank you guys! Keep doing what you are doing!
I use the pathfinder survival blanket as a perfect ground cloth with the addition of my tent smiths 8x8 oilskin tarp. The pathfinder survival blanket is quite light and durable for what the price tag says. I do not regret any of my purchases from self reliance outfitters.
I got my Blanket in the Mail. The bag that came with it, well if suffered catastrophic failure on the first day. I folded and compressed the blanket and put it in a different bag. The side tore at the seam all the way to the bottom on one side I think a grommet with a sharp edge was the culprit. and the zipper got binded and broke. But the blanket seems to be ok. I compressed it down to as small as I could make it. and will check it to see if its stressing the material intermittedly. But so far the blanket is holding up Im not real optimistic on the shelf life of it though. Im going to shop around get a different one for my pack. Im going to put this one in my haversack.