- Product Description
Surf & Turf Spear Survival Card
Use, abuse and reuse...Grim’s Surf and Turf Card, is an excellent addition to any EDC, survival, or emergency kit, or a great addition to any hunter's tool box. With a combination of 4 different spear tips, 2 of which can be combined into a single broadhead spear tip, 2 can be used as fishing spears/gigs. this is an awesome way to store a lot within a very small space. these work as large arrow tips, or spearheads for fishing and hunting small game.
- Made in the USA - this tool was designed, manufactured, and had its materials sourced here in the U.S.A.
- Credit card sized - under 1mm thick! Sized to fit into a wallet, small tin, or small pocket
- Stainless steel - highly corrosion-resistant surgical grade hardened stainless steel. Tough and functional.
- Tool retention system - one side (black) features semi-permanent adhesive allowing tools to be removed and used again and again, then put back. Non-magnetic and non-sticky. The other side (white) has a permanent adhesive allowing you to stick your toolkits to other objects for unparalleled accessibility.
- Dimensions - 3 3⁄8 × 2 1⁄8 "
- Items included - Fishing Gigs x2, Convertible Small Game Spear x2
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships. All shipping options come with full tracking information.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Flat Rate Economy Shipping
- USPS Ground Advantage
- USPS Priority Mail
- UPS Ground
- UPS 2DAY
- FedEx Ground
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- DHL Express
- USPS (CANADA ONLY)
Even though I haven't got to use them yet I think it's a great asset to have with you in the wild I have tape them to my knife sheath right above my sale needle
I haven't tried to use it yet. It is great. Haven't been in a situation where I thought I needed it. Well thought out. I have it in my essentials bag