- Product Description
Auger Bit Kit
- 3/4" Auger Bit
- 1/2" Auger Bit
- 3/8" Auger Bit
- Doweling Jig
The handle opening inside diameter is 1". Lengths of the bits will vary a little.
Made in the USA
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Waiting to try out still . Can’t wait
Finally treated myself to this awesome Auger set. It is very well made and I can see it lasting generations after me. Many Thanks for having great products!
Easy to use and sharp
This set of auger bits is like all the SRO gear I have purchased. Top Quality. These will really come in handy.
This is without a doubt a first rate set of bush gear. I bought the one inch auger as well to complete the set and the suede tool roll to carry it all. Absolutely worth every penny and highly recommended for any of us "do-it-by-hand" types. I put them to work as soon as I opened the box. You will not regret your purchase.