- Product Description
6.0 Mil, 36"w x 58"h
These 55 - 60 gallon black bags can take a beating and come back for more. This bag is as heavy duty as they come. The 6 mil thickness of low-density resin can expand and twist while resist tearing. Puncture resistant against nails, shattered glass, lumber, and bricks.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Nice and strong, great product !
I really appreciate a good trash bag, and this one takes the cake. I was suprised at how big it actually is. It is the biggest and thickest bag I've come across and it is very flexible. It has a strangely soft "finish" but sturdy feel. I have not tested it vs abrasion or puncture resistance, but I'm not worried.
I haven't added a high quality tarp to my kit yet, and this item actually deters me from doing so!
If you have a 42 gallon 3 mil liner from the home improvement store like I did, you will be very happy with this upgrade!
I wanted a waterproof liner for my 45L bag. I figured this would be too large, and it was. But it does make for a nice ground cloth for a tarp or tent if you cut it to lay flat. Thickness makes this highly puncture resistant. And of course it makes a good poncho.