- Product Description
6.0 Mil, 36"w x 58"h
These 55 - 60 gallon black bags can take a beating and come back for more. This bag is as heavy duty as they come. The 6 mil thickness of low-density resin can expand and twist while resist tearing. Puncture resistant against nails, shattered glass, lumber, and bricks.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express - average transit 1 to 6 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
I have made a couple of purchases . Great as a ground layer, browse bed, tinder collector. Have not needed to use as a poncho, yet, but I'm sure it would do just fine.
I'm making a "backyard campsite" to benefit my grandchildren. Im using the bags as recommended to gather leaves for a ground insulating layer. They are large, heavy duty, and stuffable as advertised.
It's a good thick bag. Bigger than you can get at the box stores around me
Totally Awesome Toughness 👌
that is some thick stuff not sure acid could get thru it !!!