- Product Description
- Warranty Info
PATHFINDER 1050ml Titanium Bottle and Cup set
A perfect combination - Lightweight and durable. This set is ideal for the hiker, camper, adventure seeker, and all-around bushcraft/survival-oriented individual. When ultralight is the name of the game, this bottle and cup set will not disappoint. With a strong cap and seal on your bottle and robust handles on your cup that will fit even a gloved hand this set is ready for any situation at any time of the year.
- Lightweight, durable titanium construction
- Bail with bat wing handles on cup
- Lid with "D" ring and straining holes - Lid is not friction fit by design
- High and Low-temperature resistant
- Mesh storage sack (for cup)
- Graduations - 16oz., 400ml., 20oz., 600ml.
- Material: TA1 Titanium
- Height 8.5" (with lid)
- Width 3.25" (outside dia.)
- Capacity 1050ml or (approx 35.5oz.)
- Weight 7.8oz.
- Height 5" (outside dia)
- Width 3.5" (outside dia. with handles folded)
- Capacity 600ml or (approx 20.3oz.)
- Weight 4.2oz.
We are proud of the materials and quality that goes into each PATHFINDER product, and we back our products with a 12-month Workmanship Guarantee, which covers any manufacturer's defects. If you think any of your PATHFINDER products have a manufacturer defect, please contact us at email@example.com, and you can expect to hear from us within 2-3 business days. You may be required to return the product to SELF RELIANCE OUTFITTERS for our quality assurance team to review, so please retain the defective product until the warranty claim is closed.
Please note: normal wear and tear, including but not limited to, scratches and dents, cuts, lost, stolen or misuse of product, such as damage from placing steel bottles in a freezer are not covered under our 12-month Workmanship Guarantee. Failure to follow any posted cleaning/care instructions will also voided any implied warranty.
If you purchased your PATHFINDER product from another retailer, please return it to that retailer for the warranty claim.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express - average transit 1 to 6 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
Good set would buy again
Excellent piece of equipment. Yes, they are expensive. Yes, the lid squeaks. I run valve lapping compound on the threads on occasion to mate the pieces better. I believe in buying good equipment, and this is one. The cap is heavy, but I prefer durable equipment. If I need the weight savings, the Nalgene stainless bottles plastic lid is a perfect fit down to the external diameter. I have the Nalgene tritan 32 oz, the Pathfinder titanium, and the Nalgene stainless. The weights are 183, 217, and 395 tare grams respectively. You can see there is negligible weight difference to upgrade from plastic. It appears the silicone gasket may be glued in and difficult to replace. I will worry with that if the time comes. The walls appear to be fairly thick, and while I wont give it a death grip, does not deflect under reasonable pressure.The cup is an excellent fit to the bottle, and I use a coffee filter between the two to avoid scratches. A microfiber cloth is too thick to fit between. The cup filled will consume just over half the bottle capacity. My only ding is the country of manufacture, however, sadly, America has become a service industry by and large. Overall, a great set. Buy it.
1050ml Titanium Bottle & Cup Set
Very happy with the usual high quality and construction of SRO products including this Ti bottle and cup set.
Very impressed with the quality of this product and the shipping and employees for getting it to me in a timely manner.
Thanks for making this order a pleasant experience.