Edible Plants of the Eastern Woodlands
A Folding Pocket Guide to Familiar Species
Author: James Kavanagh, Dave Canterbury
Illustrations: Raymond Leung
The eight most easily-found wild edible plants are the core of this practical guide, with a focus on achieving the basic nutritional needs of vitamins, nutrients, carbohydrates and proteins. Identifying edible plants is critical information should your food supply be lost. This lightweight guide is waterproof and nearly indestructible. It can fit in a back pocket so you can have vital information when you need it. A must-have for the serious wilderness explorer. Be smart, be safe, be skilled.
Waterford Press produces simplified guides to nature, science, travel and languages. The company's 350+ titles have sold over 4.5 million copies worldwide.
Publisher: Waterford Press Inc.
ISBN 13: 978-1-58355-707-5
Illustration Count: N/A
Size: 8.25" H x 3.5" W
Weight: 1 OZ
Product Form: folded
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Economy Flat Rate - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
- UPS 2nd Day - transit time 2 business days guaranteed
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days