- Product Description
Introducing The “Tuff” Camp Saw by Spring Creek Manufacturing. This strong durable and easy to use folding camp saw is the most versatile easy to use saw on the market. Its tube spine design allows for a very strong no bend or twist motion while keeping its lightweight strong aluminum finish. The “Tuff” Camp Saw folds for easy transport, is easy to assemble and is very lightweight. The poly handle allows sure cam locking of the handle and no expansion or contraction due to moisture or the elements. This saw has a 21”, 24″ or 30″ blade for long draws and quick cuts. Made in the USA.
How to assemble: Simply lift the folded handle to clear locking peg, pull out blade, rotate saw arms/handles all the way around, insert the blade into slots and rotate the lever 180 degrees to lock in place.
Features and benefits:
1. Aluminum – Strong and lightweight. Will never rust.
2. Tube spine – No bending or twisting, added strength.
3. Poly Handle – No expansion or contraction due to moisture or elements.
4. Foldable and compact – Saw blade is stored in tube spine for protection and compact design.
5. Lightweight – Ease of portaging and reduces fatigue.
6. Large cutting stroke and depth – Allows cutting of much larger wood while camping or clearing trails.
Safety: All cutting blades are sharp and manufactured to easily cut wood. Please use extreme caution and common sense when using cutting instruments. Cutting instruments can also cut you.
21 Inch saw dimensions: Closed: 23″ Long Open: 21.5″ Long, 7” Cut Space
24 Inch saw dimensions: Closed: 25.5″ Long Open: 24.5″ Long, 7” Cut Space
30 Inch saw dimensions: Closed: 31.5″ Long Open: 30.5″ Long, 8.5” Cut Space
21 Inch saw: 1.30lb
24 Inch saw: 1.35lb
30 Inch saw: 1.65lb
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express - average transit 1 to 6 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
Tuff Camp Saw by Spring Creek
Excellent saw, once I figured how to put it together, not hard but a little confusing the first time. Used saw on some oak and cherry and cut quite fast on these that were semi frozen. Worth the money, buy it!
This thing is outstanding .well built with no wiggle at all . cuts like a dream as long as you do your start cut like Dave recommend . if I'm in the woods this saw will be with me .
My 24 inch saw arrived today! I immediately had to try it. The saw is very stable when sawing .. if you start the cut like Dave shows in the video he made. This will be with me everytime I go into the Bush.