- Product Description
A Size #14 Nickel Plated Sail Needle.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express - average transit 1 to 6 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
Works great with #36 bank line strands for stitching leather, canvas, or even polyester packs
It is wonderful to have some thing easy to thread.and if you place it in a tin you'll have when you need it most. Great deal and product.
Grab several of these. I just got mine and timing was perfect. Had to stitch up a tarp. It started to come apart at a grommet. This worked great. I used some #36 backline (got that here too!). I just did the 4 corners and headed off the issues. Just used the single thread from it and it is much stronger now. Do yourself a favor grab some and tape them to sheaths. Grab a roll of backline as well almost as handy as Gorilla tape.
Quality Sail needle, can’t go wrong with it! I’ll be getting another in a size #10 also.
I have two of these, and they work Great! Easy to handle, yet works on all kinds of