- Product Description
A Size #14 Nickel Plated Sail Needle.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Sail Needle #14
Great piece for the Kit. Great Product.
This seems to be a sturdy needle for repairing heavy items like canvas and leather. It has a nice large eye without being so big it will leave a large hole after the repair. It is large enough to get a good hold on to do a repair.
Great needle. Would buy again
Leather, poly or nylon webbing, cotton or wool, a sail needle is the only way to sew a stitch in the field. Bank line, 550 core, fishing line, floss, or whatever you have , the needle will push through and not bend or brake. Goes in EDC, and don't leave home without it.