Woodcraft by E.H. Kreps, tells how to make a log cabin, camp furniture, cooking fires, snowshoe, and camp foods. Gives instructions on how to use a compass, an axe, or load a packhorse.
128 pages, 37 illustrations
1. Building the Home Camp
2. Furnishing the Home Camp
3. Outdoor Foods
4. Fires for Various Uses
7. The Woodsman's Ax and Its Uses
8. Snowshoes - How to Make Them
9. Snowshoes - How to Use Them
10. Winter Travel in the Woods
11. Traveling in the Pathless Woods - Part 1
12. Traveling in the Pathless Woods - Part 2
14. Homemade Backpack Frame
15. Survival Bow and Arrows
16. Sourdough Cooking
17. Homemade Jerky
18. How to Make Pemmican
PRINTED IN THE USA by A.R Harding Publishing
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
- UPS 2nd Day - transit time 2 business days guaranteed
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days