- Product Description
2# Wood-Craft Pack Axe, 19" Curved Handle, with a high quality Leather Mask:
The Council Tool Co.’s WOOD-CRAFT Pack Axe design is intended to produce a multi-functional premium axe which can successfully cut, chop, split, carve, shave, hew, hammer, aid in fire starting, and other key WOOD-CRAFT and outdoor activities. At 2.0 pounds, the Wood-Craft “Pack Axe” is made using 5160 steel, heat treated on both ends for superior strength and sharpness, and is sharpened using a Flat Grind of 25 Degrees for outstanding sharpness, bite, and holding a sharp blade. The innovative Phantom Bevels prevent the axe from sticking and allows for cleaner faster cutting, splitting, carving, hewing and other WOOD-CRAFT activities.superior strength, and this model comes with a 19” Premium Curved Hickory Handle (handle length is before hanging and assembly) and includes a high quality welted leather Mask to protect your Pack Axe from the elements and you from your extremely sharp Pack Axe.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express - average transit 1 to 6 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
Love this axe, wish I would have bought sooner.
The coon trap. Holly cow I get a coon a night
Sturdy and cuts well.
Great axe. Great quality. Comes razor sharp. Hones easily with the flat grind. I debated between the 2 handle sizes and went with the shorter one. After a week I knew for sure I needed the 24" handle. I hung a 24" handle from Beaver Tooth and couldn't be happier. My advise if you are debating between sizes-go with the 24" handle.
My new axe just got here .Wow.Head alinement true as could be .I opted to have the sharpening and glad of that. I could shave with it . Thanks Guys .I'm ready put it to work .