- Product Description
Large Pocket Knife with Elegant Wood ScalesThe Ranger Wood 55 is full of utility that'll help you get the job done all day long. Its features include a wood saw and a large lock blade. But what stands out most is the beauty of its elegant walnut scales. They're the first thing you'll notice when you see it, and they're what you'll remember most when you put it back in your pocket.
- Key Ring
- Can Opener
- Screwdriver 3 mm
- Large Blade
- Bottle Opener
- Screwdriver 5 mm
- Wire Stripper
- Reamer, Punch and Sewing Awl
- Wood Saw
- Height: 0.9 in
- Weight: 5.7 oz
- Scale Material: Walnut
- Blade Lockable: Yes
- One Hande Blade: No
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express - average transit 1 to 6 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
Its a great “backup” thats not too big for pocket carry. I especially like the big locking blade, the saw and the wooden exterior. Ive been a fan of the brand for a while. Get one !
Other folks have commented negatively about the size of this bad boy, me I love it. It has a great cutting edge that has stayed remarkably sharp for a long time. The saw is a great size and is my go to instead of my pruning saw. Its a great knife and worth every penny.
I’m all about “safety first”. The blade lock on the ranger I received requires me to insert a finger nail into the body of the tool and slide toward the blade to unlock. This is quite difficult and very difficult, with worn short nails. Other than that frustration the knife is great.
I actually did a Christmas Eve resource walk with my son. We gathered material to make a Roy pack frame, created a birds nest, and gathered punk wood. I like the saw on the Sak as auch as I do the Leatherman 300. I like the thinner blade on the Leatherman though!!
In addition to blade dimensions please provide the length and width when closed and the weight of each knife. To me each of these are important before I choose a knife. Thank you.