- Product Description
Five corner rulers on a single card covering the most common map scales used in adventure races. Each corner ruler allows you to plot a UTM coordinate within a 1km map grid with 10m precision. Each corner has a small hole to allow for placing a mark on the map.
- 1:10,000 x 1km
- 1:15,000 x 1km
- 1:24,000 x 1km
- 1:25,000 x 1km
- 1:30,000 x 1km
- 1:100,000 x 10km†
- 1:150,000 x 1km†
- 1:250,000 x 10km†
- 1:300,000 x 10km†
- 1:1,000,000 x 10km†
† This scale can be used by multiplying or dividing one of the scales printed on the tool by 10.
For example, a 1:100,000 x 10km tool can be used as a 1:10,000 x 1km tool by dividing the scale and grid distance by 10, and as a 1:1,000,000 x 100km tool by multiplying the scale and grid distance by 10.
Height: 8.500 in. (216mm)
Width: 6.000 in. (152mm)
Thickness: 0.030 in. (1mm)
Made in the United States.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days