The Utility Pack series is all about long-lasting quality in a smaller pack. These simple, yet durable backpacks are perfect for beginners, value-conscious campers, and young adventurers. The #51 Utility Pack is an envelope style held closed by two premium leather straps fed through roller buckles.
- Tough 15-ounce canvas construction.
- Quick-drying cotton shoulder straps riveted for extra reinforcement
- All Utility Packs feature our time-tested envelope-style design.
- Premium leather and roller buckle closure
- Rides low to allow the carrying of a canoe while wearing the pack.
- Specifically contoured to fit the confines of a canoe.
- Dimensions: 22"H x 18"W
- Capacity: 34 Liters
We stand behind our work and are proud to offer a lifetime warranty covering all craftsmanship and hardware used in the construction of our products. Normal wear and tear or accidental damage is not covered under the warranty but may be repaired for a small fee. https://www.duluthpack.com/pages/warranty
This item ships directly from the Duluth Pack Company in Duluth, MN. It will arrive as a seperate shipment from any other items that were in your cart at checkout. Most items will ship in 6 to 8 weeks unless otherwise specified. Pathfinder branded packs & gear will take an additional 10 to 15 production days before the order is to ready ship.
NOTE: Once the order for this item is placed it cannot be cancelled.