- Product Description
U.S. Issue Blanket, 1861 second issue (emergency issue) blanket, tan with brown stripes. These are cut from a roll as per the originals.
Wool is an excellent choice for a variety of weather conditions. Wool is breathable and helps regulate temperature.
- Twin (single) Size: 66" x 58" approximately
- 100% Wool
- Product weight 2lbs 9.2oz
Made in Pakistan
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I was at hunting camp and had only my summer sleeping gear (very minimal bivy+poncho liner). It is early Spring here. The temp went down to 36*F . The Civil War blanket was just right incorporated into my sleep system when the temp dipped down.
I just got this blanket yesterday and I love it. it not to thin i slept outside with it in 30 degree weather while it was raining and it kept me warm. it is very well made and i highly recommend to any one who want a %100 wool blanket that's inexpensive.
100% wool , Excellent finishing, very tight weave, super value for the money , Thankx !!!
Excellent 100% wool blanket. Not to heavy, but not to light. Classic style with great function. Chemical treatment smell dissipates quickly when you let it air out from the packaging.
I've been looking for a good 100% wool blanket for a while. This one is affordable and great for the price. It does exactly what I need it to do.