- Product Description
Purify Water. Anywhere. Our replaceable Purifier Cartridge is suitable for the rigors of global travel, outdoor adventure, and emergency use. Full-spectrum purification (+filtration) provides ultimate protection against pathogens (viruses, bacteria, protozoa), particulates, chemicals and heavy metals.
- Virus protection. Removes 99.9999% of viruses (e.g. Hepatitis A, SARS, Rotavirus).
- Bacteria & protozoa protection. Removes 99.9999% of disease-causing bacteria (e.g. E. coli, Salmonella) and 99.999% of protozoan cysts (e.g. Giardia, Cryptosporidium).
- Improves health, flavor, odor & clarity. Filters particulates (e.g. sediment, silt), many chemicals (e.g. chlorine, benzene) and heavy metals (e.g. lead, arsenic).
- Shelf life. Stored under proper conditions, an unopened Purifier Cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years. After a cartridge has been used, it lasts at least three additional years.
- Lifespan. Replaceable purifier cartridge lasts 300 uses (40 gal / 150 L)
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
I keep ordering these because I can never have to many. Great item and I will be buying again.
I bought this Ultralight version to (somewhat) replace my Grayl Geopress that I was using daily. Just wanted something a bit smaller and easier to carry.
As far as water purification goes, either the Geopress or Ultralight has the benefit of having its own container. Something that my Sawyer Mini lacks. I can filter water quickly anywhere, fill my kids' hydroflasks whenever I'm near a water source, and have some drinking water for myself. In case you need to know, the water does taste great (not that I've intentionally ingested dirty/unsafe water), and removes pretty much any bit of chlorine from a municipal water source. But really, the Ultralight is a better fit for my daily use, and comes with me to work everyday. This is my primary water purification device, while I keep my Sawyer as a redundancy.
Another great offering by Self Reliance Outfitters.