- Product Description
Trekkers Cook Set
The Trekkers Cook Set is cooking versatility at it's finest. This kit comes complete with a meat fork, pot hook, 2 bail hooks and two uprights. The kit can be used as a squirrel cooker, or complete cook system. When set up complete, the meat fork becomes a galley pole offering the opportunity to hang multiple pots over the fire and slide them back and forth over the coals. The entire Trekkers Cook Set takes up little space and can be easily nestled into a bedroll. So on your next backpacking or camping adventure, enjoy the variety of opportunities this simple cooking system provides and the longevity the materials and construction offers.
What comes with the cook set?
- Meat Fork with Pot hanger / Galley Pole
- 2 Uprights
- 2 Bail Hooks
Weight - 1lb 2oz
Upright 1 w/pigtail - 20.5"
Upright 2 w shepards hook/fire poker - 22"
Meat fork/Pot hanger - 22"
Bail Hooks 2"
All measurements are approximate - can vary as these are handmade.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express - average transit 1 to 6 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
I don’t believe I have every been dissatisfied with anything Ive bought from SRO, this is no exception.
Do whatever works for you, but I only cook over coals. I build a "keyhole" fire bed and rake my coals into the small square section. That's what I cook over. I keep the flames going for heat and light. The Trekker kit works perfectly for that set up. I'm pleased with it and will use it much. Thanks
Trekkers cook set