At half the weight, the Titanium G2 5" Firebox Stove is very specialized for those wanting the larger size, burn performance and amazing versatility of its heavy-duty big brother which is made of Stainless Steel. This multi-fuel cook stove is able to utilize wood and other fuels found in nature. Solid fuel tablets, alcohol burners, iso-butane gas burners, gel fuels (Sterno), wood pellets or charcoal briquettes.
- Half the weight of the Stainless Steel G2 5" Firebox Stove.
- Cools much faster than Stainless Steel.
- Low conductivity (See below.)
- Much higher corrosion resistance.
- Multi-fuel versatility.
- No assembly, hinged construction (A true folding stove.)
- Multiple cooking configurations and multiple accessories (All SS accessories will fit Ti stove.)
The Titanium Firebox Stove is also easy to set up. It effortlessly opens into position, and when it's time to go it folds flat - ready to slide into your pack. I
NOTE: Please watch the video. There's a lot of information that I want to share about the Ti Firebox Stove which I've covered in the informational video below.
- Burn In Procedure - In testing this stove, I started with small fires and worked my way up to larger fires. In the past when heat testing Ti Firebox Stove prototypes I always started with a very big fire that didn't yield satisfactory results. I don't know why or even if it really makes a difference, but I think there may be advantages to taking it slow. You can see by watching the video that I've put my Ti Firebox Stove through its paces. By only using cooking fires, no bigger than necessary, you may yield even better results than me.
- Don't tamp your fire - While Ti has a much higher melting point than SS it actually becomes just as soft from the heat as SS so placing downward pressure on the Fire Grate may cause it to yield (This is true with the SS FB as well.) Regardless, I don't recommend tamping your fire in a FB Stove since it breaks up the hot coals and blocks air flow choking out the fire. If you're trying to get the last flames to go out prior to grilling it may make sense to tamp a fire. If that's the case, do it very carefully.
Included with stove: 2 Firesticks, White Canvas Bag for Stove and Ashpan.
- Weight of stove alone: 14.6 oz.
- Ashpan: 2.2 oz.
- Firesticks: .07 oz. (prototype wt. actual wt may vary.)
- Ti Firebox, Ashpan and Firesticks (2) weight: 17.5 oz.
- Width: 5.0” (12.7 cm)
- Height: 7.5” (19 cm)
- Folded: .375” (.95 cm)
Made in USA
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Economy Flat Rate - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
- UPS 2nd Day Air - transit time 2 business days guaranteed
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- USPS First Class International - average transit 7 to 21 business days (certain countries)
- USPS Priority International - average transit 6 to 10 business days
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days