- Product Description
Can't be combined with other discounts or coupon codes.
The Hults Bruk Kisa is medium sized felling axe.
This item has an axe head weight of 2 Lbs and a handle length of 26 inches.
- The axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the hand grinding production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- The curved hickory handle is treated with linseed oil.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements.
- Overall Weight: 2.3 lbs.
- Head Weight: 2 lbs.
- Handle Length: 26"
- Head: Solid Swedish steel
- Handle: Solid American Hickory
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
felled my first tree with this axe today ,
2 small blisters, but probably cause i didnt use gloves.
sucker worked great and it seems like a welll made axe.
I was asked to help out on a yard clean up detail. I took my Kisa with me and tore up the yard work but good.The axe was and still is sharp. Light enough to swing all day and heavey enough to cut through soft and hard woods alike. Found myself the only one working as everybody alse was watching this 55 year old put on a clinic. This axe felt great in my hands. I highly recommend one of these in the wood shed or field box at the ready.