- Product Description
- Technical Specifications:
Introducing the Sawyer Tap Filter, a new addition to Sawyer’s line of high-performance water filtration systems.
The Sawyer Tap Filter removes biological contaminants, guaranteeing immediate clean drinking water when you need it most. Great to use when traveling, during boil alerts, or in emergencies when safe drinking water is compromised, the Tap Filter is easy-to-use and will filter to up to 500 gallons of clean drinking water per day.
It’s the ideal component for use during natural disasters such as floods, hurricanes, fires, and earthquakes. Hitting the road? Consider the Tap Filter your pocket-sized peace of mind for all questionable sources –– campgrounds, festivals, events, in RVs, and when traveling internationally.
- Makes bacteria-contaminated tap water potable; Ideal for use in rural locations, emergency kits, boil alerts, at campgrounds, festivals, events, in RVs, and for travel
- Filter up to 500 gallons of water per day; reusable high-performance 0.1-micron absolute inline filter fits taps 17mm to 20mm (11/16" to 3/4"); hose bibs (garden hose spigot); and some (not all) faucet aerators
- Removes 99.99999% of all bacteria (salmonella, cholera, and E. coli); removes 99.9999% of all protozoa (such as giardia and cryptosporidium); also removes 100% of microplastics
- TAP adapter attaches directly to other Sawyer filters such as MINI, Dual Threaded MINI, Micro Squeeze, and Squeeze Water filter (not included)
- Includes: TAP filter, backwash adapter, threaded spigot adapter, dual threaded adapter, tap gauge, extension hose for use in a shallow sink
- 1 – 0.1 Micron Absolute Hollow Fiber Membrane Tap Filter
- 1 – Backwash Adapter
- 1 – Spigot Adapter
- 1 – Tap Sizer
- 1 - Extension Hose
- 1 - Dual Threaded Adapter
Filter Material: Hollow Fiber
Removes: Bacteria, Protozoa, Cysts & Microplastics
Cartridge Life: up to 100,000 gallons
Weight: 4 oz
MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
While I am a total fan of just about everything Sawyer, I have had some trouble with the tap filter. IT’S NOT THEIR FAULT.
I did not read the usage guide lines exhaustively and measure the tap I was going to use it on.
So it worked well for 6 months, but I had to jam it on pretty hard.
In the last use, the blue gasket came unglued.
So do yourselves a favor and measure the faucets you plan on using it on.
Otherwise I successfully filtered several hundred galons with it.
I will keep on buying Sawyer they produce great products.