- Product Description
A first-aid kit is not only a must for any outdoors adventure seeking individual or casual outdoor person. it is piece of mind around the home, RV or vehicle.
This IFAK kit includes:
1. Pressure bandage
2. Crepe bandage
3. Combat application Tourniquet
4. Bandage scissors
5. First aid dressing
6. Burn dressing
7. Triangular bandage
8. Medical tape 2pcs
10. Emergency blanket
11. Mark pen
12. Disposable gloves 2pairs
13. Alcohol prep pad 10pcs
14. Molle bag
- Weight: 2.7 lbs
- Packed size: 11.8 in x 7.9 in x 7.1 in
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express - average transit 1 to 6 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
A good solid base kit. Add specific items for your needs. It's not complete enough for me, perhaps for you it is. If you have a couple of similar sized packs a more complete kit can be had and cover most needs. Study your environment, what your tasks are and will be then flesh it out
Nice, well thot out kit & much more than basic, tho a little large as a "individual" on-the-body IFAK. Roomy enough to add more ingredients like a 2nd TQ, KwikKlot gauze/tape, n95 masks, combat dressings, etc. Solid construction. 8)
Is always a good thing.
Think it's great as far as simplicity is concerned. There is room to add few items of choice catered to what different things we might be doing in the field.