- Product Description
- PKS Warranty
- PKS Ordering & Shipping
- 3/16" 1095 High Carbon Steel w/90 degree spine
- OAL: approx 10 inches
- Blade: 5.5 inches - Forged Finish
- Blade width: 1.536 inches
- Grind: Scandi - 11 degree
- Rockwell: 55-60
- Weight: 11 oz
- Knife Manufacturer: PKS - Pathfinder Knife Shop in Indianapolis, IN
- LIFETIME WARRANTY on the Blade*
ALL PKS Knives carry a lifetime workmanship warranty.
Cancellation Policy: If you wish to cancel your order, you must make that request within 48 hours. After that you will be charged a 20% cancellation fee.
PKS Knives are made to order. Once you place your order it will be approximately 8 to 12 weeks before your knife ships. Effective July 23, 2020, if your order contains other in-stock items, your shipping charges will reflect for two separate shipments - one for your PKS knife and one for your other in-stock items.
We cannot accommodate requests for special grinds, handle liners, handle shapes, pins, or lanyards tubes. We cannot offer special engraving, or additional pins or lanyard tubes. All knives will have a PKS logo engraved on the blade, no exceptions.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
- UPS 2nd Day - transit time 2 business days guaranteed
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priorty - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I just love it 😍
Well made, looks and feels incredible.
Worth the money. Going to buy another one just like it, when they come available again. !!!
Very happy with my purchase!
Is this a good knife for field dressing and quartering deer/bear in the field?
Love the look of the knife! And it is obviously a very stout knife that I am sure will last a very long time. Sheath is great also!