MORAKNIV® BASIC 511 - DESERT/BLACK
An impact-resistant handle with a larger geometry that fits even better in your hand. The finger guard has been developed to optimize safety. The blade has a perfect balance between length and width, which gives a better experience when using the knife. The carefully chosen knife steel is hardened in Mora, Sweden according to a secret recipe. The blade is a high-quality carbon steel that is easy to re-sharpen. Carbon steel can be affected by moisture and corrosive environments, therefore make it a habit of wiping off the knife and use oil on the blade after each use.
- Blade of high-quality carbon steel that is easy to re-sharpen.
- Impact-resistant plastic handle with larger shape fits comfortably in the hand.
Blade Thickness: 0.08" (2.0 mm)
Blade Length: 3.6" (91 mm)
Total Length: 8.1" (206 mm)
Net Weight: 3.9 oz. (110 g)
A knife from Morakniv is a robust tool that is meant to last. Morakniv guarantees any knife that we sell to be free from defect in material, construction or workmanship for the life of the product under normal use and following the care instructions. If the knife is defective due to materials or workmanship we will repair it at no cost or will exchange it with the same or comparable knife in case your model is no longer available. This excludes damage caused by misuse or accident.
This warranty extends only to the product's original purchaser. Broken knife tips, discolorations from food and rust spots are not covered. For repair and care information please see the Knife care section on our official homepage www.morakniv.se.
In case of claims please contact your local dealer, Industrial Revolution. Let us know what is unsatisfactory with your knife. Include your name, address, phone number and email address in an email to your local dealer or to firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible, please attach an image of your knife.
If we need the knife back in order to further analyze the defect we recommend that you send us the knife with insured package and send it by a certified receipt that can be tracked if necessary. This will help protect you against possibility of loss or damage to your knife. Note that knife loss, including shipping to and from the distributor (Industrial Revolution), is not covered under warranty.
If it is a confirmed warranty issue a replacement knife will be sent as soon as possible at Morakniv’s expense. If we come to the conclusion that your knife was damaged due to one of the following reasons, we will charge you a fee for return shipment:
- Damage caused by misuse or abuse.
- Failure to care, clean and maintain your knife.
- Damage due to self-repair, tampering or dismantling.
- Sharpening your knife on a grinder.
Morakniv is proud and well known for its high quality. Our customers shall feel confident in buying a Morakniv and that it will last for a long time under tough conditions. We are also very grateful for any feedback we can get from our customers regarding any issue that will help us improve our products or customer experience.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
- UPS 2nd Day - transit time 2 business days guaranteed
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days