- Product Description
Made from 100% High Quality 10 oz English Bridle Leather. These high quality danglers will work on just about any sheath. Also work great for other applications.
- Leather Dangler 4 3/4" long x 1" wide
- Ring: 1 1/4" diameter
- Featuring hand pounded brass rivets and heavy duty brass snap closure on belt loop
Made by Killinger Woodsmen Gear & Tool
Note: To disassemble ring to connect your sheath to the dangler, you will need a 1/8" flat head precision screwdriver.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Never had a dangler before. Very impressed. Added to a RSO Scorpion XL. Love it.