- Product Description
Double-wedge KUPILKA The scorecard 8 reaches up to 3000˚C for sparks making it easy to get in the wet weather. The result comes with a compact scraper that attaches to an ethically produced reindeer leather strap. A good grip on the handle section of the stitch pad makes it even possible to use gloves in your hand. This campfire is part of every adventurer's basic equipment!
Designed in collaboration with Karu Survival, a leading company in the field of education and survival skills in Eastern Finland.
Made in Finland from European ferrocerium. Scrap iron is a by-product of the metal industry.
- length 124 mm
- ferrocerium iron 8 mm x 65 mm
- weight 47 g (including scraper and leather strap)
DESIGN: Krista Hoque
AWARDS: Scandinavian Outdoor Award (SOA), Hardware Winner, 2019 and ISPO Award, Outdoor / Tools & Equipment Winner, 2019
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days