The Hults Bruk Almike is a small all-purpose axe.
It is intended for tasks such as making kindling, doing light clearing and for any number of backcountry jobs. The axe can be worn on a belt. This item has an axe head weight of one pound and a handle length of 16 inches.
- The axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the hand grinding production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- The curved hickory handle is treated with linseed oil.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath and comes with a detailed users manual.
Overall Weight: 1 3/4 lbs.
Head Weight: 1 lb.
Handle Length: 16"
Head: Solid Swedish steel
Handle: Solid American Hickory
Made in Sweden since 1697