- Product Description
Guided Field Sharpener
The Guided Field Sharpener is a complete sharpening solution for field, home or shop use. It is the first angle guided, 5 stage sharpening solution designed for sportsmen who need a complete, robust and compact field sharpening solution.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express - average transit 1 to 6 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
The Guided Field Sharpener is versatile, light weight and compact. Because of its shape it fits in my tool bag along side my mora and folding saw. The Diamond plates are magnetic and can be reversed to keep them from scraping up your gear and bag. The angle guides are very helpful particularly for those, like myself, who are just getting into sharpening tools. This was the only sharpener I purchased that restored my knife to hair cutting sharpness with my skill level. This sharpener doesn't need water which is one less thing to worry about.
Essentially, if I can make it work so can you.
Excellent design. Very easy to use. Although its a field sharpener it has been my primary go to. I easily sharpened my pocket knife, several kitchen knifes, serrated knives, and even touched up an axe. All knifes were easy to get hair shaving sharp. Too easy to use.