Goat Tuff High Performance Glue (1oz.)
• THE BEST GLUE JUST GOT EVEN BETTER!
• SAME ADVANTAGES AS PREMIUM WITH IMPROVED FORMULA
• FLETCH 12 ARROWS IN 20 MINUTES!
• BEST BOND PERFORMANCE ON ALUMINUM, CARBON, OR WOOD SHAFTS
Some recommendations when using GOAT TUFF Glue:
- Cap may be left off between applying a bead of glue from one vane to the next. However always clean tip and reseal bottle when finished.
- If working for long stretches of time use clean paper towel to wipe the tip of bottle clean (hourly) or when you recognize a build-up of glue. This glue should be easy to remove.
- When finished fletching set bottle of glue upright, allow glue to wick down into bottle. Allow 2-3 minutes for this to take place.
- If there is a bubble of glue in the long narrow tip squeeze the bottle a little to force air out the tip. This will allow all the glue to drain back into the bottle.
With a clean paper towel wipe the long narrow tip removing any glue that has accumulated.
NOTE: Approximate arrows fletched per bottle - (15 doz) 1 oz. bottle