Goat Tuff High Performance Glue (1oz.)
• THE BEST GLUE JUST GOT EVEN BETTER!
• SAME ADVANTAGES AS PREMIUM WITH IMPROVED FORMULA
• FLETCH 12 ARROWS IN 20 MINUTES!
• BEST BOND PERFORMANCE ON ALUMINUM, CARBON, OR WOOD SHAFTS
Some recommendations when using GOAT TUFF Glue:
- Cap may be left off between applying a bead of glue from one vane to the next. However always clean tip and reseal bottle when finished.
- If working for long stretches of time use clean paper towel to wipe the tip of bottle clean (hourly) or when you recognize a build-up of glue. This glue should be easy to remove.
- When finished fletching set bottle of glue upright, allow glue to wick down into bottle. Allow 2-3 minutes for this to take place.
- If there is a bubble of glue in the long narrow tip squeeze the bottle a little to force air out the tip. This will allow all the glue to drain back into the bottle.
With a clean paper towel wipe the long narrow tip removing any glue that has accumulated.
NOTE: Approximate arrows fletched per bottle - (15 doz) 1 oz. bottle
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During holidays it could be slightly longer. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard US Mail - average transit time is 3 to 7 business days; however, most arrive in 3 to 4 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
- UPS 2nd Day Air - transit time 2 business days guaranteed
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- USPS First Class International - average transit 7 to 21 business days
- USPS Priority International - average transit 6 to 10 business days
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days