- Product Description
This book, by A.R. Harding, tells how to grow ginseng and goldenseal, among others. Illustrates and describes plants, also many other valuable roots and herbs. Still a best selling book after all these years!
386 pages, 100 illustrations.
1. Plants as a Source of Revenue
2. List of Plants Having Medicinal Value
3. Cultivation of Wild Plants
4. The Story of Ginseng
5. Ginseng Habits
7. Shading and Blight
8. Diseases of Ginseng
9. Marketing and Prices
10. Letters from Growers
11. General Information
12. Medicinal Qualities
13. Ginseng in China
14. Ginseng - Government Description, Etc.
15. Michigan Mint Farm
16. Miscellaneous Information
17. Golden Seal Cultivation
18. Golden Seal History, Etc.
19. Growers' Letters
20. Golden Seal - Government Description, Etc.
21. Cohosh - Black and Blue
22. Snakeroot - Canada and Virginia
25. Seneca Snakeroot
26. Lady's Slipper
27. Forest Roots
28. Forest Plants
29. Thicket Plants
30. Swamp Plants
31. Field Plants
32. Dry Soil Plants
33. Rich Soil Plants
PRINTED IN THE USA by A.R Harding Publishing
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
So far this is a very interesting and full of little known (at least to me) information.
I would say get this book to anyone interested in Ginseng cultivation and harvesting.