The Firebox Nano (patent pending) is the essence of Firebox in the smallest possible form. Often referred to as, "Little Gem." This is one of the coolest backpacking stoves you've ever seen. At less than 6 ounces (4 ounces in Titanium), the Firebox Nano is only 3″ wide and folds down to a ridiculously thin .25″. With its proprietary cross-feed fuel delivery system, this little camp and hiking stove can easily bring 2 cups of water to a boil in under 5 minutes. Even with all this power, the Firebox Nano is one of the smallest wood-burning and multi-fuel stoves on the market. Like its big brother, the Folding Firebox Nano is hinged and requires absolutely no assembly.
- Multi-fuel versatility.
- No assembly, hinged construction (a true folding stove).
- Perfect for the Trangia Spirit Burner ("Sweet spot" headspace of 1" in top position).
- Proprietary cross-feed fuel delivery system.
- Adjusts to fit small cups or large pans.
- Fits in your shirt pocket.
With position points for the Nano Sticks (included) the Nano perfectly adapts to use with a Trangia Spirit Burner. Allowing a full range of Simmer Ring adjustment and three head space settings ("Sweet spot" headspace of 1" in top position). The Nano also accepts the Trangia Gas burner attachment. The Nano Sticks nest into the folded Nano in such a way that they cannot fall out. You won't find a disclaimer saying to expect any warpage because Firebox does not believe in compromising quality to save a small amount of weight. The Nano is built as light as it could be without the common warping problems of other stoves. Firebox uses thicker material than any of the competitors for a good reason, wood fires create a lot of heat!
Included with stove: 2 Nano sticks and White Canvas Bag for Stove.
- Width: 3.0" (8 cm.)
- Height: 4.75" (12 cm.)
- Folded: .25" (.635 cm.)
- Weight: 6 oz. (170 g.)
Made of Stainless Steel
Made in the USA
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Economy Flat Rate - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
- UPS 2nd Day Air - transit time 2 business days guaranteed
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- USPS First Class International - average transit 7 to 21 business days (certain countries)
- USPS Priority International - average transit 6 to 10 business days
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days