- Product Description
- Cleaning/Care Info
The X-Case Kit compliments the Nano function in every way, giving the Nano a nice sturdy place to stand on desert sand or the soft forest floor with a great wind block.
Nano Stove Owners often refer to it as a "Gem of a stove" It's an expression of genuine admiration for a product with simple sophistication. It’s surprisingly able to do so much with so little, earning its place in backpacks around the world.
- Multi-fuel versatility and stable stand / ash pan.
- No assembly, hinged construction (a true folding stove).
- Case provides room for storing additional accessories.
- Proprietary cross-feed fuel delivery system.
- Adjusts to fit small cups or large pans.
- Fits in your shirt pocket.
X-Case: Besides being an awesome case to protect your Nano, the X-Case also performs as a stabilizer and an ash pan for your Nano using the X grooves which are built in. It also has room for storing a Carbon Felt pad which is useful for a variety of purposes including as a wind guard (using the L-Pins and Carbon Felt). Simply clear the area of combustibles, open up the X-Case & Nano, break up a few sticks and you're ready to boil water for coffee or cook up a freshly caught trout dinner!
Carbon Felt: Firebox wasn’t out to make something to withstand high winds since a wood fire in high winds is a bad idea regardless of your windscreen. For the amount of wind, which they feel is still safe (to have a wood fire) the Carbon Felt as a wind block works great.
L-Pins: These pins are used to create a windscreen using the Carbon Felt and X-Case.
Stainless Nano X-Case Kit Includes:
- Gen2 Stainless 3" Nano Stove (With 2 Nano Sticks)
- Carbon Felt
- L-Pins (2)
- White Canvas Bag for Stove
The X-Case Kit makes the Nano a complete package! It really adds to its wood-burning performance and stove versatility!
Dimensions of Stove:
- Width: 3.0"
- Height: 4.75"
- Folded: .25"
- Weight: 6 oz.
SS Nano X-Case Kit Weight: 9.2 oz.
Note: Fire safety is the responsibility of the person lighting the fire.
Made in PRC.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
DO NOT use with bleach or cleaners that contain chlorine or chloride. These types of cleaners will stain and damage stainless steel. Do not let dirty water or cleaning solutions dry on your stainless steel; it can create a dull finish and potentially leave permanent stains. Some tap water can be harsh and leave spots or stains.
DO NOT use steel wool or scouring pads as they can scatch the stainless steel allowing stains and corrison to develope.
Using these types of cleaning products will impact any implied product warranty.
And I should say small but not too small. I wasn’t real sure it would be large enough to handle decent pots and weight but it definitely is just fine! Fast easy setup and the added well designed spirit burner rods make it perfect for any cook set. Very happy with my purchase.
Bough over 2 years ago. I have tested it on good days of weather and bad. Easy to set up small size to pack. Easy to feed fuel. Love the fact you can use sterno to cook with in it. Folds up after uses well. Would buy againe for gifts and other bug out or bug in bags.