- Product Description
The X-Case Kit compliments the Nano function in every way, giving the Nano a nice sturdy place to stand on desert sand or the soft forest floor with a great wind block.
Nano Stove Owners often refer to it as a "Gem of a stove" It's an expression of genuine admiration for a product with simple sophistication. It’s surprisingly able to do so much with so little, earning its place in backpacks around the world.
- Multi-fuel versatility and stable stand/ash pan.
- No assembly, hinged construction (a true folding stove).
- The case provides room for storing additional accessories.
- Proprietary cross-feed fuel delivery system.
- Adjusts to fit small cups or large pans.
- Fits in your shirt pocket.
X-Case: Besides being an awesome case to protect your Nano, the X-Case also performs as a stabilizer and an ash pan for your Nano using the X grooves which are built-in. It also has room for storing a Carbon Felt pad which is useful for a variety of purposes including as a wind guard (using the L-Pins and Carbon Felt). Simply clear the area of combustibles, open up the X-Case & Nano, break up a few sticks and you're ready to boil water for coffee or cook up a freshly caught trout dinner!
Carbon Felt: Firebox wasn’t out to make something to withstand high winds since a wood fire in high winds is a bad idea regardless of your windscreen. For the amount of wind, which they feel is still safe (to have a wood fire) the Carbon Felt as a wind block works great.
L-Pins: These pins are used to create a windscreen using the Carbon Felt and X-Case.
Titanium Nano X-Case Kit Includes:
- Gen2 Titanium 3" Nano Stove (With 2 Nano Sticks)
- Carbon Felt
- L-Pins (2)
- White Canvas Bag for Stove
The X-Case Kit makes the Nano a complete package! It really adds to its wood-burning performance and stove versatility!
Dimensions of Stove:
- Width: 3.0"
- Height: 4.75"
- Folded: .25"
- Weight: 4 oz.
SS Nano X-Case Kit Weight: 6.5 oz.
Note: Fire safety is the responsibility of the person lighting the fire.
Made in PRC.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express - average transit 1 to 6 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
Very compact and easy to feed with the pot on the stove. High quality and very durable.
when combined with ignition and fuel sources this little box is all I need for cooking, heat and general entertainment. it sets up instantly, nothing to fiddle with. the X-case makes "no trace" easy and keeps the stove and soot encapsulated for quick clean pack up.