The X-Case Kit compliments the Nano function in every way, giving the Nano a nice sturdy place to stand on desert sand or the soft forest floor with a great wind block.
Nano Stove Owners often refer to it as a "Gem of a stove" It's an expression of genuine admiration for a product with simple sophistication. It’s surprisingly able to do so much with so little, earning its place in backpacks around the world.
- Multi-fuel versatility and stable stand/ash pan.
- No assembly, hinged construction (a true folding stove).
- The case provides room for storing additional accessories.
- Proprietary cross-feed fuel delivery system.
- Adjusts to fit small cups or large pans.
- Fits in your shirt pocket.
X-Case: Besides being an awesome case to protect your Nano, the X-Case also performs as a stabilizer and an ash pan for your Nano using the X grooves which are built-in. It also has room for storing a Carbon Felt pad which is useful for a variety of purposes including as a wind guard (using the L-Pins and Carbon Felt). Simply clear the area of combustibles, open up the X-Case & Nano, break up a few sticks and you're ready to boil water for coffee or cook up a freshly caught trout dinner!
Carbon Felt: Firebox wasn’t out to make something to withstand high winds since a wood fire in high winds is a bad idea regardless of your windscreen. For the amount of wind, which they feel is still safe (to have a wood fire) the Carbon Felt as a wind block works great.
L-Pins: These pins are used to create a windscreen using the Carbon Felt and X-Case.
Titanium Nano X-Case Kit Includes:
- Gen2 Titanium 3" Nano Stove (With 2 Nano Sticks)
- Carbon Felt
- L-Pins (2)
- White Canvas Bag for Stove
The X-Case Kit makes the Nano a complete package! It really adds to its wood-burning performance and stove versatility!
Dimensions of Stove:
- Width: 3.0"
- Height: 4.75"
- Folded: .25"
- Weight: 4 oz.
SS Nano X-Case Kit Weight: 6.5 oz.
Note: Fire safety is the responsibility of the person lighting the fire.
Made in PRC.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Economy Flat Rate - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
- UPS 2nd Day Air - transit time 2 business days guaranteed
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- USPS First Class International - average transit 7 to 21 business days (certain countries)
- USPS Priority International - average transit 6 to 10 business days
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days