- Product Description
The 3" Titanium Folding Firebox Gen2 Nano Ultralight Backpacking Stove (patent pending) Just got better, Firebox added position points for the Nano Sticks (included) this makes the Gen2 Nano perfectly adapted to Trangia Spirit Burner use. Allowing a full range of Simmer Ring adjustment and three head space settings ("Sweet spot" headspace of 1" in top position).
The Gen2 Nano also accepts the Trangia Gas burner attachment. The Nano Sticks nest into the folded Nano in such a way that they cannot fall out. At only 4 ounces, the Titanium Firebox Nano is 3" wide and folds down to a ridiculously thin .25". With its proprietary cross-feed fuel delivery system, this Nano stove can bring 2 cups of water to a boil in 3:10 minutes. Even with all this power, the Firebox Nano is one of the smallest wood-burning stoves on the market. Like its big brother, the Firebox Nano is hinged and requires no assembly.
- lighter weight
- less corrosion
- cools down faster
You won't find a disclaimer saying to expect warping because Firebox does not believe in compromising quality to save a small amount of weight. They built the Nano as light as it could be without the common warping problems of other stoves. Firebox uses thicker material than any of their competitors for good reason, wood fires create a lot of heat!
- Multi-Fuel versatility
- No assembly, hinged construction
- Perfect for the Trangia Spirit Burner (“sweet spot” headspace of 1” in the top position)
- Proprietary cross-feed fuel delivery system
- Adjusts to fit small cups or large pans
- Fits in your shirt pocket
Included with stove: 2 Nano sticks and White Canvas Bag for Stove.
- Width: 3” (8 cm)
- Height: 4.75” (12 cm)
- Folded: .25” (.635 cm)
- Weight: 4oz (113 g)
Made of Titanium with the exception of the leg/pot stand wire which is spring tempered Stainless Steel, which is used for its exceptionally high strength.
MADE IN THE USA
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days