The G2 5" Firebox Camping Stove is now perfect! This king of wood-burning stoves has it all! Side feed ports for fueling long sticks, the ability to holster, four Firesticks and an all-new Fire Grate designed to stoke the thermal column of a Swedish Fire Torch.
The G2 5" Firebox Stove is the ultimate outdoor cooking super tool. It's a multi-fuel cook stove able to utilize wood and other fuels found in nature. Solid fuel tablets, alcohol burners, butane gas burners, gel fuels (Sterno), wood pellets or charcoal briquettes. It's larger size and sturdy construction makes it stable enough for a large Dutch Oven, yet it can be used with cookware as small as a camping cup. The Firebox Stove is also easy! It effortlessly opens into position, and when it's time to go it folds flat - ready to slide into your pack.
Enjoy the fun that wood cooking with Folding Firebox Stoves offers. Delicious, flavorful wood-fired grilling, roasting, pan-frying, shish kabobs or for quickly boiling water. 100% stainless steel construction is easily maintained with a light coat of oil between uses. Used worldwide since 2011.
Included with stove: (2) Firesticks, White Canvas Bag for Stove and Ashpan.
- MULTI FUEL - Wood, Gas Burner, Any Alcohol Burner, Fuel Tabs, Gel Fuels or Sterno cans can all be used. Options to accommodate any situation or preference.
- BURN WOOD 3 WAYS - Side, top or pre-fuel, including the revolutionary Swedish Fire Torch Method (over an hour cook time with no fire management!)
- EASY TO USE - The Firebox is a true folding stove (No assembling of multiple pieces and parts) with positions for mounting accessories and burners for countless fueling, cooking and cookware possibilities!
- HIGHEST BTU OUTPUT - Hinged damper for additional exhaust capacity allows more combustion air to support pre-fueling (other stoves with less exhaust capacity are forced to exhaust out the feed hole causing flames to bypass the pan.) The Firebox always maintains flame to pan contact. Boil 2 cups of water as fast as 2:40. The Cross-Feed Fuel Delivery with an upwards angle for flame velocity and crossed sticks for turbulence is the perfect recipe for efficiency. See the video here: https://youtu.be/pB6xDOTL-fA.
- STURDY & STABLE - Even a Dutch Oven Feels stable on the Firebox Stove. See the video here: https://youtu.be/lNILIkLAtfI.
- A PORTABLE CAMPFIRE - (Competitors warn against this, we encourage it!) For that, true to camping ambiance that brings friends and families together for warm conversation.
- MOST RELIABLE- Critical parts cannot be lost because they are hinged together.
- MOST DURABLE- Thicker stainless steel and engineered expansion management make the Firebox the strongest stove on the market with the least amount of warpage. Barrel type hinges are stronger and don't flex or slide like other hinge designs. See the video here: https://youtu.be/mlxfaeK403Y.
- Width: 5.0" (12.7 cm.)
- Height: 7.5" (19 cm.)
- Folded: .375" (95 cm.)
- Weight with ash pan and 2 Firesticks: 33.3 oz. (944 g.)
MADE IN THE USA
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Economy Flat Rate - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
- UPS 2nd Day Air - transit time 2 business days guaranteed
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- USPS First Class International - average transit 7 to 21 business days (certain countries)
- USPS Priority International - average transit 6 to 10 business days
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days