- Product Description
The French Trade Knife
- Beautiful hand forged bush knife– new and unused
- 1095 High carbon steel blade hardened to Rockwell 59 (HRC 58-60)
- Blade is 5 3/8”long, 1” wide, and 3/32” (0.094”) thick
- OAL 9 1/2" approx
- Full tang knife with scandi-vex grind
- Nicely figured, hand-finished curly maple handle secured with two brass pins
- Lifetime Warranty on the Blade
- Comes with dark curly maple handle
- Sheath is not included
*These knives are made by hand and your knife may vary slightly from one pictured.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Awesome knife used it in the kitchen and some light work but I’m shore it will hold up, not one complete
Awesome knife for the campsite or for hunting. Worked very well for skinning some gators.
Super sharp upon arrival. Using it for food prep so far and it slices and dices like a dream. A joy to work with and feels good in my hand. The wife loves it, too, especially it’s aesthetic value.
I’d use it for an EDC or tramping through the woods if I had to, but I have other knives better suited for that task. All in all, a definite keeper in my growing arsenal of PKS knives.
Very sharp, nicked myself and didn’t feel anything until the minor bleeding
Started- I want to buy another one but don’t see it on the website?
Sharper than my Mora Black