- Product Description
Used to keep your cloak or wool blanket wrap in place and secure. These forged blanket pins are made at the Pathfinder Forge and Tool shop. Since they are hand made, each pin will differ slightly from those pictured.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Looks awesome. Is this pin the same 4 inch pin you've used to make a tripod with? Looks like a great, versatile tool for the field.
I've been wanting to get one of these for a while, so when they came back in stock i went ahead and ordered two. They both have solid construction and seem likely to last a lifetime.
That said, the black paint was actually still wet in spots when it arrived, and several portions flaked off as well. Probably just didn't leave them out to dry long enough before shipping. Still, overall good, and glad I got two. Will probably reapply more paint when i figure out what to use and get some time.