A extremely nice representation of a 18th Century English Trade Knife. Hand crafted by a very skilled knife maker, Jeff White. This about as light & tough of a knife as you can get for this amazing price!
- Replica 18th Century English Trade knife – new and unused
- High carbon steel blade (ANSI 1095) hardened to Rockwell 59 (HRC 58-60)
- Blade is 5 ¼”long, 1 ¼” wide, and 3/32” (0.094”) thick
- Full tang knife with flat ground durable blade edge
- Nicely figured, hand-finished red stained curly maple handle secured with three brass pins
- The blade is left with the forging scales on the sides.
- Each knife is hand crafted by Jeff White
- Does not come with a sheath