- Product Description
- Warranty Info
PATHFINDER Jungle Hammock - Earth Brown
If you have ever wanted to explore the relaxing and fun world of hammock camping, this is your opportunity! SUPER EASY set up! No need for fancy knots, or confusing hanging systems. This hammock is simple to set up and a breeze to take down. The bug net provides ample protection and the double-wide 70D Parachute Nylon hammock offers plenty of room and strength for almost all shapes and sizes.
- Reinforced Integrated Bug Net
- Carabiners (2)
- Tree Straps (2) - 104 inches in OAL (13 "daisy chain" loops)
- Attached bag with Compression Strap
- 11ft OAL
- 2lb 14oz
Weight capacity: 400 lbs.
Perfect for Camping, lounging in the backyard, hammock stand, receiver stand... Hammock camping is fun and adds another level of adventure to your outdoor experience!
Pathfinder Nylon Tarp Sold Separately.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express - average transit 1 to 6 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
We are proud of the materials and quality that goes into each PATHFINDER product, and we back our products with a 12-month Workmanship Guarantee, which covers any manufacturer's defects. If you think any of your PATHFINDER products have a manufacturer defect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and you can expect to hear from us within 2-3 business days. You may be required to return the product to SELF RELIANCE OUTFITTERS for our quality assurance team to review, so please retain the defective product until the warranty claim is closed.
Please note: normal wear and tear, including but not limited to cuts, lost, stolen or misuse of product are not covered under our 12-month Workmanship Guarantee.
If you purchased your PATHFINDER product from another retailer, please return it to that retailer for the warranty claim.
Love this hammock and tarp set up. Already own one. This one is for my son.
I’m a first time Hammock purchaser.
Looking forward to using it.
A Great Buy.
The Pathfinder Jungle Hammock is a must.
Supports up to around 400 lbs.
The Jungle Hammock comes with a Ridge line for the affixed Bug Net attachment and 2pc Daisy chain style tree straps and 2 Carabiners.
The Jungle Hammock does not have a double layer on the bottom to prevent bugs from biting through.
- However this can easy be fixed by using a light weight padding of some kind ideal for the Spring / Summer time in the hammock.
( I’m not sure if there is a company or product that makes a Spring/Summertime rated design thin wall layer Under Quilt designed for Bug Bite guard prevention on the the market today or not.)
For more information:
Please refer to the Self Reliance Outffiters Specs for the Jungle Hammock.
- There are videos on YouTube about this Hammock that is put out by some of the Pathfinder Instructors With Hints and Tips for this Hammock.
Love it, love it, love it.
Still trying to figure out a way to get my structural ridgeline INSIDE of the bug net versus above it.
Watched a good video on adding grommets with plastic linings that the ridgeline can run through and still keep bugs out that I might try.
Other than that one little item this hammock is a great product at a great price.
I have used it several times sense receiving it and I have to say it is quite comfortable and easy to set up. The Ridgeline tree straps and built-in stuff sack worked excellent I highly recommend anyone looking for a first-time hammock or someone just looking for a newer hammock that is quite comfortable especially one for having a bug net to help keep off any unwanted visitors in the night 10 out of 10.
High quality products an amazing customer service. Will continue to buy.