Made in the U.S.A. After a year of development and testing, the Double Wide Scout Hammock has arrived! Through research & development with a focus on what makes a hammock truly exceptional, we have landed on a hammock that feels like you're laying in a bed with silk sheets. It's also Strong - rated for a safe working load of 400lbs, this double wide hammock has been tested with over 1500lbs of concrete at the factory. The end result is a strong breathable fabric that gives the hammock strength, lightweight durability while protecting against stains and moisture retention.
To make this American made camping hammock even better, it comes with the tree straps! Not just any tree straps, but a cinch buckle suspension system that individually has been tested to 2500lbs. The cinch buckles were designed by the manufacturer and made of marine grade forged steel that has been powder coated satin black for durability.
A few more details...
Length: 10 feet
Width: 5 feet
Weight with Straps: 19.5 oz.
Orsino Diamond Ripstop fabric
- Complete suspension system
- Made in the USA
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During holidays it could be slightly longer. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard US Mail - average transit time is 3 to 7 business days; however, most arrive in 3 to 4 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
- UPS 2nd Day Air - transit time 2 business days guaranteed
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- USPS First Class International - average transit 7 to 21 business days
- USPS Priority International - average transit 6 to 10 business days
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days