- Product Description
The Marble’s Dave Canterbury Scout King Pocketknife features a 440A stainless steel blade and five tools, including a can opener, screwdriver, cap lifter, reamer with sewing eye, and a lanyard bail. The handles are brown jigged bone with brass pins and liner, and nickel silver bolsters and shield. It’s 4.25” closed.
- Blade Length: 3 in
- Closed Length: 4.25 in
- Edge Type: Plain
- Lock Type: Slip Joint
- Handle Material: Jigged Bone
- Blade Material: 440A Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 1/16 in
- Finish: Polished
- Frame/Liner: Brass
- Opener: Nail Nick
Made in China.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Awesome pocket knife----just like my Scout Knife when I was a kid. Thank you!
I just received the package all nicely packed. When I picked the knife up out of the box I was taken back to my old Boy Scout knife from the 60's. Just the weight of it alone reminded me of it. It will, I am certain, make a great little tool.
Hands down great quality pocket knife for the price.