Cook breakfast, lunch and dinner on the legendary durability of a Coleman® Triton™ Series 2-Burner Stove. Once this propane camping stove starts to heat up, PerfectHeat™ Technology gets the temperatures just right, WindBlock™ Shields keep the wind from blowing the flames around and the PerfectFlow™ Pressure Control System keeps the heat steady on each of the high-performance 11,000-BTU burners. The spacious cooking surface is large enough to fit a 10-in. (25.4 cm) pan and 12-in. (30.48 cm) pan at the same time, and independently-adjustable controls allow you to set your heat anywhere from simmer to boil. The two burner camp stove is also efficient, with a 1-hr. runtime on high using a single 16.4-oz. propane cylinder. When the fun is done, removable heavy-duty, nickel-chrome grates make cleaning easy, and the built-in handle will have you carrying this lightweight stove effortlessly.
- 11,000 BTUs per burner, 22,000 total BTUs
- Large cooking area fits one 10-in. (25.4 cm) pan and one 12-in. (30.48 cm) pan at the same time
- Independent, easily-adjustable controls range from simmer to boil
- Durable steel construction withstands rugged cooking conditions
- PerfectHeat™ Technology gets the temperatures just right
- WindBlock™ Shields prevent the wind from blowing the flames around
- PerfectFlow™ Pressure Control System keeps steady heat on each high-performance burner
- 1-hr. runtime on high using a single 16.4-oz. propane cylinder
- Easy-to-clean removable heavy-duty, nickel-chrome grates
- Built-in handle for easy, lightweight carrying
- Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and during emergencies
- Optional griddle accessory packs away inside stove
Propane Tank & Other Accesories pictured are NOT INCLUDED.