Camping & Woodcraft 2
Topic and Project Outline 5 Days continuing Woodcraft 1 Lessons
1. Medicinal Trees
2. Camp and Camp Setup, Tools, Configurations, etc... (Students Camp in Canvas all using Canvas Hammocks)
3. Frontier Fire Methods Matches, Chucknucks and Waterproofing Matches
4. Cooking and Fire Lays for Cooking
5. Making Camp Tools for Cooking and Eating
6. Cook Methods DO Cooking and Skillet Meals
1. Kephart Setups (Crane, Galley Pole, Pot Hangers)
2. Wood Trencher, Dough Bowl
3. Medicinal Salve and Soap
4. Birch Oil
5. Pine Tar
6. Canvas Anorak
7. Oil Skin Tarp
8. Canvas Hammock and Clews
9. Canvas Back Pack and Alaskan Frame
10. Camp Stool
Cooking Meals and Projects
2. Skillet meals
3. Making Cheese
4. Plank Cooking
5. Dump Cake
Additional Class & Policy Information:
Due to property insurance restrictions: There will be no camping on the school property prior to the start of the class or after the classes concludes. There are NO FREE Youths with this class.
Location of Training: Pathfinder School - Jackson, Ohio:
You will meet the first day of class at 8am at the Exxon Gas Station at 7575 St. Rte 327 Wellston, OH 45692 (740) 384-4767. An instructor from the Pathfinder School will be there to meet you. From there you will be lead to the school property.
Once you purchase a class at The Pathfinder School or for the Pathfinder Gathering you have up to 14 days of the event or class to cancel and receive a refund. Any cancellations past that threshold will NOT be eligible for a refund. A cancellation due to an emergency will be handled on a case by case basis and will only be eligible for store credit.
*IF The Pathfinder School needs to cancel a class all students signed up will need to contact the school and notify us if you wish to have a refund or store credit.
NOTICE: The Pathfinder School is not responsible for travel expenses or airline ticket expense if a class is cancelled.