Appalachian Scenic Trail Wildlife
A Folding Pocket Guide to Familiar Animals
Author: James Kavanagh
Illustrations: Raymond Leung
The Appalachian Trail runs 2,175 miles from Springer Mountain in Georgia to Mount Katahdin in Maine, encompassing a myriad of ecosystems and inhabitants. This beautifully illustrated guide highlights over 140 familiar species of birds, mammals, reptiles, amphibians and insects (including the dreaded sweat bees). A map also features prominent wildlife sanctuaries along the AT. Laminated for durability, this lightweight, pocket-sized folding guide is an excellent source of portable information and ideal for field use by visitors and resident alike. A backpacker's best friend, it only weighs only one ounce.
Publisher: Waterford Press Inc.
Imprint: A Pocket Naturalist Guide
ISBN 13: 978-1-58355-715-0
Illustration Count: 146
Product Form: folded
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Economy Flat Rate - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
- UPS 2nd Day - transit time 2 business days guaranteed
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days