100% Wool Watch Caps
Genuine Government Issue 100% Wool Watch Cap
Made to Department of Defence Specifications
What's So Great About Wool Watch Caps?
WOOL IS WATER RESISTANT.
Water is repelled, but humidity is absorbed, and that helps with thermal regulation. Especially when considering how much heat is released from the top of your head.
WOOL IS MOISTURE WICKING.
Wool fibers absorb perspiration and wick it away from your body, thus keeping you warm and dry.
WOOL IS A WONDERFUL INSULATOR.
The crimp of the wool produces insulating air spaces that retain body heat. These warm air pockets next to the skin are kept dry while the hollow wool fibers absorb moisture vapors and the hard outer surface moves liquid moisture away from the body.
WOOL REGULATES TEMPERATURE AND IS BREATHABLE.
Wool has a very wide comfort range, essential for adapting to changing weather conditions. This unique property makes wool the perfect fiber to be used in the production of outerwear because it has the versatile ability to warm in colder conditions and cool in warmer conditions.
WOOL BLENDS WELL.
Wool can be blended with many different natural and synthetic fibers to create a multitude of fabric options.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Economy Flat Rate - average transit time is 3 to 7 business days; however, most arrive in 3 to 4 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
- UPS 2nd Day Air - transit time 2 business days guaranteed
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- USPS First Class International - average transit 7 to 21 business days (certain countries)
- USPS Priority International - average transit 6 to 10 business days
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days