2019 PATHFINDER GATHERING - JULY 11th-14th - VENDORS (scroll down for registration form)Booths will be in the area called Kamp Dove Tail and will be assigned when you arrive. Electrical access is extremely limited and will be given on a first come bases.
- A primitive camping spot on the Dove Tail area will be available to you. There is regular campground spots with water/electrical if you prefer; however that cost would be additional and those arrangements will need to made directly through ohiostateparks.reserveamerica.com.
- There are no booth fees and any income you generate from your booth is yours. However, you will be asked to donate item (s) from your booth for the give-a-ways that will be held on Saturday evening.
- You may want to post your hours of operation at your booth for the convenience of guests.
- Vendors may begin setting up Thursday, July 11th at 8 am. All vendors are required to be completely setup & ready for business by Friday morning.
- ALL Vendors will have assigned both spaces. Someone will be available to guide you to your location to set up.
- Vendors may leave prior to close of gathering if they choose. Activities will end Saturday evening, July 13.
- No alcohol is allowed in the Park – NO EXCEPTIONS
- No Pets in The Pathfinder Gathering Area (Kamp Dove Tail). Pets are only allowed at private camp sites that are purchased through the state park.
- No foul language or inappropriate actions will be tolerated. If you or someone in your group is found to be disruptive you may be asked to leave. Children will be present, and we want everyone to have a great time!