Vendor Registration - Annual Pathfinder Gathering
2020 PATHFINDER GATHERING - JULY 9th-13th - VENDORS (scroll down for registration form)
Booths will be assigned when you arrive. Electrical access is extremely limited and will be given on a first come bases and the is NO WIFI or CELL PHONE COVERAGE at the campground. It will be CASH ONLY SALES.
- There are no booth fees and any income you generate from your booth is yours. However, you will be asked to donate item (s) from your booth for the give-a-ways that will be held on Saturday evening.
- You may want to post your hours of operation at your booth for the convenience of guests.
- Vendors may begin setting up Thursday, July 9th at 8 am. All vendors are required to be completely setup & ready for business by Friday morning.
- ALL Vendors will have assigned both spaces. Someone will be available to guide you to your location to set up.
- Activities will end Sunday evening, July 12th.
- No alcohol is allowed – NO EXCEPTIONS
- No foul language or inappropriate actions will be tolerated. If you or someone in your group is found to be disruptive you may be asked to leave. Children will be present, and we want everyone to have a great time!