2022 PATHFINDER GATHERING - JULY 7th-10th
(scroll down for registration form)
Booths will be assigned when you arrive. There is no electrical access (you will need to bring a generator if needed) and there is no wi-fi.
- There are no booth fees and any income you generate from your booth is yours. However, you will be asked to donate item (s) from your booth for the giveaways that will be held on Saturday evening.
- We recommend posting your hours of operation at your booth for the convenience of guests.
- Vendors may begin setting up Thursday, July 7th at 11 am. All vendors are required to be completely setup & ready for business by that afternoon.
- ALL Vendors will have assigned both spaces. A Pathfinder Gathering representative will assist help guide you to your location.
- Activities will end Sunday evening, July 9th.
- You can camp at your booth location with no fees. (If you wish to have a separate campsite then you will need to pay the fairgrounds for a spot upon arrival)
- No alcohol is allowed – NO EXCEPTIONS
- No foul language or inappropriate actions will be tolerated. If you or someone in your group is found to be disruptive, you may be asked to leave. Children will be present, and we want everyone to have a great time!