One of the most popular books of the past century, the Boy Scouts Handbook has been used by generations of American youths. This complete republication of the first edition—sure to attract nostalgia buffs, former Scouts, and antiquarians—retains all the charm and flavor of the original publication. Replete with diagrams, illustrations, and period advertisements, the manual features information on tying knots, woodcrafting, identifying wildlife, overnight camping, sailing, and outdoor games. The book also includes notes on developing character, self-reliance, and good citizenship.
- ISBN: 0-486-43991-7
- Publisher: Dover Publishing
- Publication date: June 2005
- Edition description: Original
- Pages: 422
- Illustrations: Black & White
- Product dimensions: 5.25" (w) x 8.25" (h)