Once upon a time, the trappers, the trekkers and even the soldiers did not carry sleeping bags. They carried blanket rolls. Up until very recently, wool was the best blanket material. Then, still several decades ago, Nylon fabrics came into being. During the Vietnam War, there appeared a new blanket – the Poncho Liner. Ultra lightweight blanket doubling as warming liner for rain-protection poncho.
In Australian slang ‘swagman’ means a travelling workman. Something like American cowboy or a trapper, occasionally on a lookout for a work on the Frontier. The difference was, the Australian swagman travelingling on foot, and carried all his belongings in a bed roll. With our Swagman Roll® we salute these intrepid men, trembling on chilly mornings in their moist blankets – but with our Swagman Roll® you’ll never have to emulate that particular part of their lifestyle. It is made of thin Nylon fabric, filled with one of the best insulating materials mankind ever dreamed of – the Climashield® Apex™.
Swagman Roll® is not your ordinary blanket. It is more of a multifunction tool, applicable wherever a warm cover is required. You can use it a poncho liner, emergency sleeping bag, enhance your regular sleeping bag with it, wrap in it as if it was a blanket, line your hammock with it – or just wear as a stand-alone long, warm coat.
- Warm hood
- Integral transport pocket
- Zippered front pocket
- USGI poncho compatible
- Can be used as: emergency jacket, sleeping bag or sleeping bag liner, blanket, hammock liner (quilt) etc.
- Lightweight, non soaking, easy to transport
- Ideally fits the BOB backpack
- YKK® zippers
- Designed with Survivaltech.pl
- Weight: 745g / 1.64 pounds
- Dimensions: 145 x 200cm / 57.04 x 78.74 in
- Material: Nylon
Made in Poland
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Economy Flat Rate - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
- UPS 2nd Day Air - transit time 2 business days guaranteed
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- USPS First Class International - average transit 7 to 21 business days (certain countries)
- USPS Priority International - average transit 6 to 10 business days
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days