A dual grit ceramic puck stone in our acclaimed Arctic Fox sapphire ceramic blend on one face with a coarser grey face for a one-two punch when field sharpening axes, machetes, and other tools. The grey medium face will rapidly erase scratch marks from a file, while the icy blue fine side will bring the edge to a hazy mirror finish that easily shaves. Readily absorbs and retains water, with a thin film on the surface to keep the pores of the stone free of metal fines. Cuts quickly, yet leaves a fine finish.
- Abrasive Type: Aluminum Oxide
- Grit: 51/22 Micron (FEPA F 230/360 | ANSI 240/400 | JIS ~340/700)
- Cut Finish: Medium/Fine
- Cut Speed: Medium-Fast/Fast
- Bond Strength: Hard/Medium-Hard
- Weight: 7.8oz
- Diameter: 3"
- Thickness: 7/8"
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During holidays it could be slightly longer. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard US Mail - average transit time is 3 to 7 business days; however, most arrive in 3 to 4 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
- UPS 2nd Day Air - transit time 2 business days guaranteed
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- USPS First Class International - average transit 7 to 21 business days
- USPS Priority International - average transit 6 to 10 business days
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days